The Winzavod mission is to support contemporary art and artists, to introduce the uninitiated to great contemporary art, to help experienced collectors and art lovers find new artists and works, and to make art an integral part of contemporary life. Winzavod both initiates its own events and welcomes exhibitors, private galleries, museums, cultural and other organizations. The unique spaces, equipped with state-of-the-art lighting and equipment, are surrounded by galleries and imbued with the spirit of contemporary art. They are an ideal venue for any individual or organization that wishes to arrange an exhibition or event in a unique space that guarantees public and media attention.
- "Traveling galleries" — foreign galleries can created their own art space at Winzavod for two to four weeks
- One-man exhibitions of foreign and Russian artists
- Lectures and master classes by renowned artists, designers, sculptors and photographers
- Festivals of young artists, musicians and performers from around the country or the world and thematic festivals
- Presentations, fashion shows, celebrations, photo sessions, filming
In order to organize an event at WINZAVOD please call +7 (495) 917 4646
or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Entering the Russian art market
Winzavod provides state-of-the-art facilities, technical assistance, and security services to all exhibitors. Our international staff of experienced professionals can provide additional services or out-source to proven contractors to meet exhibitors' and organizers' specific needs and wishes.
Additional services include:
- Public relations
- VIP receptions
- Media work (including placement of interviews and articles in leading Russian mass media)
- Copywriting in English and Russian
- Press conferences and press kits
- Press release writing and mailing to Winzavod's extensive media lists (periodicals, specialized, television, internet, etc.)
- Photo documentaries of events and a press clipping service
- Sponsorship arrangements
Winzavod exhibition spaces »